- Independent Expert concludes Scheme is fair and reasonable and in the best interests of Spookfish shareholders in the absence of a superior offer
- All-cash consideration of $0.09 per share delivers certainty and immediate value
- Scheme consideration represents an attractive premium against a number of metrics
- Spookfish directors unanimously recommend Spookfish shareholders vote in favour of the Scheme, in the absence of a superior proposal and subject to the Independent Expert continuing to conclude that the Scheme is in the best interests of Spookfish shareholders
- Hoperidge Enterprises (which holds 249,863,357 Spookfish shares as at 7 September 2018 representing a relevant interest of 19.9%) has confirmed its intention to vote in favour of the Scheme, in the absence of a superior proposal
- Scheme meeting scheduled for 16 November 2018, expected Scheme implementation on 10 December 2018
- If you are a Spookfish shareholder, you are encouraged to read the Scheme Booklet carefully and in its entirety and vote on the Scheme
- Scheme meeting
10.00 am (Perth time), 16 November 2018
- Second court hearing
23 November 2018
- Effective date / Spookfish shares cease trading on ASX
26 November 2018
- Record date
3 December 2018
- Implementation date and Scheme consideration paid to eligible Spookfish shareholders
10 December 2018
The above timetable is indicative only and all dates after the Scheme Meeting are subject to the Court approval process and the satisfaction or, where applicable, waiver of the conditions precedent to the Scheme.
If you are a Spookfish shareholder and are in any doubt as to how to deal with the Scheme Booklet, please consult your legal, financial or other professional adviser immediately.
If you have any questions in relation to the Scheme or Scheme Booklet, please call the Spookfish Shareholder Information Line on 1300 850 505 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4000 (outside of Australia) between 5.30 am and 2.00 pm (Perth time) on Business Days.